Connections for Post-College Coed Adults
Anyone in their 20s, 30s, or 40s is encouraged to join us for our Sunday evening Bible study. We are currently studying the book of Acts (started on February 19, 2017). We meet at 7pm in the Youth Room downstairs every Sunday except the second Sunday of the month.
On the second Sunday, we have a game night in the Fellowship Hall from 6pm-9pm. All ages, both members and non-members are invited and encouraged to attend this fun gathering. Consider joining our board game meetup group to get reminders of this event: https://www.meetup.com/Second-Sunday-Funday/
- Being Lutheran
- History and Veracity of the Bible
- Gospel readings and the book of Proverbs supported by videos from World View Everlasting
- Study based on the movie "Iron Man"
- The Politically Incorrect Jesus
- Gospel of John
- God's Not Dead
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream
- Nooma Videos
Check out the St. Mark Community Group on Facebook for more!