- Is life more than you can handle alone right now?
- Are your health, your attitude, or your relationships suffering?
- Would you like to have someone in your life who really cares?
Maybe a Stephen Minister can HELP!
The Stephen Ministry here at St. Mark brings care to all in need. This confidential, Christian caregiving is a vital part of the total healing ministry of Christ's body, the Church.
Consider having a Stephen Minister walk with you or a friend on a journey to wholeness.
Contact one of our Stephen Leaders:
Pastor Lentz (402-391-6148)
Jolene Scalzo (402-681-4563)
Belva Licht (402-321-3257)
How does the referral process work?
- A person - either you, a relative, or a friend - is in need of Christian care.
- A Stephen Leader learns about this need from you.
- A Stephen Leader meets with the person to talk about Stephen Ministry.
- With the person's permission, the Leader assigns a Stephen Minister to meet on a weekly basis with the person.
- The Stephen Minister continues to provide distinctively Christian care for the person with strict confidentiality.
The process begins with you calling one of the Stephen Leaders listed above.
Stephen Ministers Care!